Of Counsel Patent Attorney, New Hampshire Office
Areas of Practice:
Chemistry, Mathematics, Software
Robert Deleault has more than 25 years of patent prosecution experience. Bob represents inventors, corporate counsel, corporations, and institutions from the New Hampshire area and throughout the country.
- Bob has written and prosecuted many patent applications in various technical areas including chemical, mechanical, software, and bio-technology
Prior to completing his law degree, Bob served as General Manager for a small, high technology firm.
- Bob has served as an Adjunct Professor of Law for the UNH School of Law for many years.
- Admitted in New Hampshire (state and Federal courts)
- Admitted to practice before the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- J.D., Franklin Pierce Law Center (Now UNH School of Law), 1995
- MBA, Rivier College, 1981
- B.A. in Chemistry, St. Anslelm's College, 1973
National Associations/Professional Memberships:
- American Bar Association, serving on the IP and Business Law Sections
- New Hampshire Bar, serving on the IP and Business Law Sections
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
Email: [email protected]