Please join Thom Rossa and Hayes Soloway P.C. for an International Patent Law Seminar on Tuesday, January 14th from 1:00 – 5:15 P.M.
UTAH STATE BAR LAW & JUSTICE CENTER, 645 South 200 East, Salt Lake City, UT 84111
Topics to be Discussed Include:
- · European Union Patents
- · The New Unified Patent Court for EU patents
- · Patent Prosecution Differences between China and the United States
- · Enforcing Intellectual Property Rights in China
The presentation is designed to teach those with little or no experience with the patent systems in Europe and China about their current systems and changes taking place. Experience with the US patent system will be useful, but is not necessary. The goal is to enable attendees to make better decisions for their own businesses and/or better advise businesses how and when to protect patent rights abroad.
- · Jochen Sties & Thomas Kitzhofer from Prinz & Partners in Munich, Germany
- · Xinxue Yu, Longbu Zhang, & Feynman Liang from Jiaquan IP in Guangdong, China
CLE credit has been requested.
$150 for Attorneys Seeking CLE Credit
$50 for Businesses, Students, and Others Attending